-
December 25th, 2005, 11:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Has anyone else had problems getting Elizabeth's Holiday Gown onto the doll? I received several of Elizabeth's outfits for Christmas.
I struggled to get this outfit onto her, I was afraid the fabric would rip trying to get it over her fingers and thumb. Then I had to pull firmly on it for the sleeve to slide up her arm. The necklace is very tight and difficult to slip my fingers around to secure the clasp. The hairband won't go around her head!
Has anyone else had problems with this dress? Did I get one that was just cut to small?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 07:28 PM: Message edited by: sparkygrl ]</font>
-
December 25th, 2005, 11:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I had to get 3 to which the last fits, but is still snug!!! my first got stuck ON Elizabeth and I had to cut it off! And the second tore apart when E wore it the first time. I had a picture of that. You need to call AG and tell them on the outfit, they will send another to you.
-
December 26th, 2005, 05:44 AM
#3
Inactive Member
call American Girl and tell them. They will take it back. It happened to alot of the dresses.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
December 26th, 2005, 04:04 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank You! I'll give them a call about it, also going to try my other new E outfits to make sure they all fit.
-
December 26th, 2005, 04:13 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks